The following are a list of publications contributed by our society and members:
- SCAI Expert consensus statement: Evaluation, management, and special considerations of cardio-oncology patients in the cardiac catheterization laboratory (endorsed by the cardiological society of india, and sociedad Latino Americana de Cardiologıa intervencionista).
- “Bringing on the light” in a complex clinical scenario: Optical coherence tomography-guided discontinuation of antiplatelet therapy in cancer patients with coronary artery disease (PROTECT-OCT registry).
- Vascular Toxicities of Cancer Therapies: The Old and the New–An Evolving Avenue.
- Cancer treatment resumption in patients with new-generation drug-eluting stents
- Transcatheter and surgical aortic valve replacement impact on outcomes and cancer treatment schedule.
- Acute myocardial infarction in a high-risk cancer population: Outcomes following conservative versus invasive management.
- Identifying Hemostatic Thresholds in Cancer Patients Undergoing Coronary Angiography Based on Platelet Count and Thromboelastography
- The Onco-cardiologist Dilemma: to Implant, to Defer, or to Avoid Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Cancer Patients with Aortic Stenosis?
- Refractory radiation-induced coronary artery disease: mapping the path and guiding treatment with optical coherence tomography.
- An update on the management and outcomes of cancer patients with severe aortic stenosis.
- Safety of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiac Catheterization in Cancer Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome and Chronic Thrombocytopenia.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome Management in Cancer Patients.